How to making a Claim on your Car Insurance?- Speeding Up Your Car Insurance Claim Process -
Do you have any troubles with Making a Car Insurance Claim?
Lodging an insurance claim can be complicating and very tedious indeed.
But No Worries! We can help you navigate the cumbersome claims process to get you back on the road faster!
Please don’t panic, you can simply follow these steps after an accident.
After an accident:
- Full name and address (both sides of their driver’s licence)
- Driver’s licence number and expiry date
- Phone number and email address
- Their insurance company if they know
- Make, model and rego of their car (eg: Toyota Corolla AB12CD)
- Photos of damage if possible or note the damaged area
- The location of the accident
2. Give them your details if you are at-fault or not sure
4. Check if your insurance policy allows you choice of repairer
5. We will call and lodge the claim together in our office or at your place
6. We will take images, make a quote and arrange assessment, then commence repairs
7. We can help arrange a replacement car while your car is being repaired, if necessary.
For further inquiries, and inquiries on matters other than the above (Car dent and scratch, request for a quote, and insurances) are also welcome. Please feel free to contact us.
Mon-Fri 7:30am-5:00pm Sat 9:00am-12:00pm